- New customers - Please contact our Wholesale Sales Manager, Troy Rohne at 212-897-2340, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Existing customers - Please contact Customer Service at 212-462-2038, fax - 718-786-8274.
- Hell’s Kitchen - 212.977.2670
- Chelsea Market - 212.462.4338
- The Village - 212.675.7802
We are always looking for talented and team-oriented people! Our current job openings are listed below. If you are interested in any of these positions, send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please indicate the job position in the e-mail's subject line.
- Amy's Bread Employment Application
- Night Bread Baker
- PT Delivery Driver
- Barista Sales Associate
- Pastry Cook
Please e-mail Troy at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us about your organization and include the reason for your request, the type of donation you are requesting and, for bread donations, the number of people you plan to serve.
An important part of our mission is to give back. We are committed to supporting the communities that we serve through donations. We consider each request carefully and decide if we are able to help based on our donation budget and the nature of the donation request. Our priorities are hunger relief, children's education, culinary education, health-related charities, and the arts, with an emphasis on organizations that serve our retail store neighborhoods. Please note that our donation calendar usually fills up at least a month in advance.
Please call Customer Service at 212-462-2038 and ask to speak to Amy.